Saturday 21 September 2013

Trying to get back into shape :)

When women told me that after pregnancy even if you are back to your pre-preggo weight your body would never be the same, I used to think they were lying... learning that it is def true. It's not bad, I mean our bodies just did something miraculous and grew and birthed a BABY. I shouldn't expect them to be exactly the way they were before, that would just be crazy...

So, here I am five months post babe, and trying to get my endurance back up again. I mean before I know it I'm gonna be chasing my little man around and I wanna be able to keep up:)


I have found it helpful to go to the gym or at least work out with other people. There's a lot more motivation for me when I'm with others. A few months back, a friend invited me to FITE club at the gym. It's a group of people working out hard together and I love it. Here's the first workout we did- feel free to do it! It's a good one :)

KB is kettlebell... You do each exercise for 45 seconds straight then take a 15 second break then move to the next exercise. After you do all 8 that will complete 1 round, and you're doing 4! For weight, do as much as you can where you are still doing the proper movements.

Once you finish all 4 rounds then you will run 1600 m (1 mile) row 800 m, run 400 m, and then row 200 m. Again, try to go as fast as possible!

Happy Saturday ya'll!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment