Wednesday 10 July 2013

Vegan Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

Carrot Cake is one of my husband's favorite desserts! So back in May for our one year anniversary, I attempted to make a healthy version of this and I found the recipe here. It did take me a while but it was well worth it! I think the pan lasted us the entire week and I was eating it for breakfast and dessert. I reckon it may have been better 1-2 days after I even baked it! Quinn's initial reaction was, "It tastes like a bland muffin," (didn't take that as a complement!) But then he assured me he liked it after a few bites and gobbled up a huge piece with a scoop of ice cream AND went back for seconds.


                                      If you have a special event or free afternoon, try it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment